How Does Email Integration Work?
SlickText integrates with a handful of popular email marketing providers such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Active Campaign to name a few. With this email integration tool, SlickText automatically syncs the emails that are captured through your textwords to specific email lists, based on your choosing. Emails are synced in real time and happen automatically without any intervention on your part. To get started with an email integration, follow these steps...
- Log in to your SlickText account
- Click your name in the upper right hand of your SlickText Dashboard, then click My Integrations
- Click Find an Integration
- Find your provider and click Integrate
- Follow the login steps for that provider
At this point you've set up the integration with your email marketing provider. Now it's time to select an email list to subscribe your emails to when we capture them. Here's how to do that...
- Click Textwords in the navigation bar.
- Select Email Capture on the left hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page as a new option will have appeared. There will be a drop down which allows you to select an email list. Once chosen, any emails captured using this textword will automatically sync into this email list.
- Click the "Save" button.
That's it! You've successfully set up an email integration. From this point on, any emails that are captured through that textword will be automatically synced with your selected email marketing list in real time.
Still have questions? Check out our tutorial video here!