Help Center > Contacts > Can I Delete My Subscribers Without Deleting My Textword?
Can I Delete My Subscribers Without Deleting My Textword?
Yes you can! Although most people don't have a reason to "zero out" their subscriber list, some do. If you need to delete your subscribers, follow these steps...
- Log in to your SlickText account
- Click Textwords in the navigation bar.
- Find the textword you'd like to remove the contacts from and click Options, then Settings.
- On the left hand side, towards the bottom, click the link that says Delete Subscribers.
- From the page you land on, simply type the word DELETE in all caps. Then enter the password you use to login to SlickText and click the Delete Subscribers button.
- All of your contacts will be deleted.