Auto-Reply Options within Zapier
Found in: Zapier Integration
When opting-in/adding contacts from a Zapier integration you have 3 different options.
1. Double Opt-in for recurring text marketing offers. This is default.
2. Single Opt-in for communications and transactional alerts like appointment reminders.
3. Simply adding contacts who have already given you consent.
Each option needs to have a, "custom function" setting within the zap setup to work how you want it to. Within your Slicktext zap you will want to access the templates step and at the bottom there will be an option called "custom function". There you do one of three things.
1. If you leave it blank it will send a double opt-in message that the user must reply, YES to confirm subscription. This is the default and used 90% of the time for recurring text marketing. It proves electronic expressed consent because the user replies YES to prove they own the phone and want to enter the relationship.
2. Send the confirmation Auto-reply with your compliance statement to the subscriber once they submit their number. This is used in more of a transaction use case for apppointment reminders. With this custom function there is no Double Opt-in. Request this function by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only certain approved cases are allow due to compliance. If approved, we will give you the custom function code to add to your zap.
3. There are also very rare situations where the user may just need to be added to your list with no confirmation or double opt-in. This will simply add the contact to your list. Request this function by emailing email@example.com. Only certain approved cases are allow due to compliance. If approved, we will give you the custom function code to add to your zap.