Text to win contests are particularly popular among the concert crowd. We’ve worked with several big name promoters to increase concert attendance and capitalize on fan engagement. Not only do these campaigns instantly spike ticket sales, they also offer huge value to all your sponsors. In the image below, you can see how Coors Light and Jason Aldean partnered up to run an exclusive text to win contest. Coors Light was obviously sponsoring this event, and by running a dual text to win contest, they reached two times the amount of people.
What can you learn from this great promotional graphic?
- The textword is simple and relevant. Fans of Jason Aldean will have no problem remembering what to text in.
- The tagline for the entire campaign, Cold Meets Country, perfectly ties both brands together in a way that makes sense.
- The value proposition and offer details are boldly stated in the center of the graphic.
When running a text to win contest, here’s a few things you should always remember.
- Make sure the prize is relevant and appealing. It should be something that the subscriber can’t easily purchase or access on their own.
- Run the contest for a limited time, and clearly state entry expiration.
- For instant win contests, make sure you immediately inform all entrants of their winning/losing status.
Ready to run a text to win contest with top text message marketing provider, Slicktext.com? Give us a call today at 1.800.688.6290 to sign up for a free plan.