We had so much fun putting together this handy infographic, 9 Customer Service Phrases That Pressure Cook Problems (and What to Say Instead!). Remember, a disgruntled customer isn’t actually the end of the world. In fact, it teaches you, the budding support representative, how to quickly adjust to different people and situations. When it comes to customer service and support, practice really does make perfect. Don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone, and give different problem solving tactics a try.
In addition, refer back to these five helpful tips.
- Don’t take it personal. You are more than just a customer service rep.
- Show off your personality. This increases trust, and helps people relate to you and the solution.
- Prioritize a solution. Instead of focusing on the problem, work towards results.
- Don’t sacrifice your safety. If your gut is telling you something isn’t right, ask for help.
- Once the problem has been solved, move past it.
Looking to partner up with an online texting service that prioritizes your success? Give us a ring at 1.800.688.6290, or hop over to our pricing page and sign up for a free plan.