Additional SMS Marketing Resources
The SMS Marketing Guidebook
If you've read through this entire guidebook, we commend you! We also hope that you learned a thing or two. So what are your next steps from here? You have a couple options. If you want to dive right in and get set up with a SlickText account, we'd love to bring you on board! Click here to sign up. If you want to explore the world of SMS marketing further, below are a list resources for you to consume!
- The Advanced SMS Marketing Guide - Your next step after The Beginner's SMS Marketing Guidebook. Take what you've learned here and dive even further into your campaign optimization.
- The SlickText Text Marketing Blog - Our large resource of blog posts and other content focused on text marketing tips and best practices.
- The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) - The MMA is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile / SMS marketing value chain.
- The Common Short Code Administration (CSCA) - The CSCA oversees technical and operational aspects of common short code functions and maintains a master database of shortcodes around the world.
- The Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) - The CTIA is a global nonprofit that has represented the wireless communications industry since 1984. Members of the CTIA include wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as service providers of wireless data and products.
- Mobile Marketer Magazine - The news leader in mobile marketing, media and commerce.