Text Marketing / SMS Marketing Help Center
Text Marketing Auto-Reply Help.
Auto-Replies. What are they? What can they do for you?
What is an auto-reply??
An auto-reply is simply what the person will automatically receive back when they send your textword to "31996". Think of it as a confirmation that they are now added to your "mailing list". This automatic response usually takes between 5 seconds and up to 2 minutes to receive back.
Auto-replies can easily be customized from the "My Textwords" page. To get there, click on the My Textwords link in the navigation bar. If you don't have an auto-reply set, we will throw a generic one in there for you automatically!
From the My Textwords page, you can Set/Edit your auto-replies by clicking the link for the particular textword you want to work with.
You'll be taken to the "Set auto-reply" page where you can then customize your auto-reply. When you're finished, just click the "Set Auto-Reply" button and you're finished!
Here are some tips that can lead you towards effective auto-replies...
- Let them know they're now signed up for your text message list
- Thank them for signing up
- Offer them a coupon or something for free
- Offer them a valuable piece of information
- Let them know how often they will hear from you. Ex. "Receive up to 4 msgs per month"