6 Easy steps for signing up with Slick Text
- Go to www.SlickText.com/pricing
- Choose a plan that’s right for you and set-up your account info.
- Click on, “Set-up a new Textword” and reserve a textword that represents your business or organization.A, “textword” is a word or short simple phrase that describes or represents your business/organization that your customerswill text to, “31996” to sign-up for your textlist.
- Set your auto-reply for your textword.
An, “auto-reply” is an immediate message your customers/members receive back as soon as they sign up for your textlist.
An effective auto-reply does 3 things:
- Thank the customer for signing up.
- Give the customer an incentive for signing up. It could be a discount or a free item.
- Let them know how many messages they may receive a month.Example: Thanks for signing up for our textlist. Show this text the next time your into get 50% OFF your entire purchase. Receive up to 2mgs/mon.
- Let your customers know how to sign-up for your textlist.
- Click the Purple button on your dashboard that says,“Help Me Grow My List” , then click “Create Marketing Flyers” and print free flyers to let your customers know how to sign up for your list, or just tell your members to sign up.
- Sit back and let your contact list build until your ready to send a message.
When you’re ready for that big sale or communications message, all you have to do is, log in, write a message and hit the BIG Green button that says, “Send a message” or “Schedule it” for a later date and time. It’s that easy!